Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Baby Scallop Blankets

Let the Christmas Craft Season begin! Here are the only 3 baby quilts that will be available this year at the Littlest and, if they're still around afterwards, you'll find them at the 12 Days of Christmas. They are a lot of work and a bit slow for my need for speed! But ooo they are lovely and very gratifying to make... (or maybe I mean once they're made!). The pattern is from the book Bend the Rules Sewing, which is a great book for any level of seamstress from beginner to seasoned veteran - as long as you don't mind bending the rules once in a while! Hmm... is this starting to sound like a recommendation for that sewer on your Christmas shopping list?

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Neat looking book! I just added it to my wish list for Christmas. Although, I never seem to have enough time to sew! My latest beaver mittens are still sitting half finished! Maybe in a couple of years I will have the time to create and come in for the craft fairs!