Monday, November 29, 2010

The Cafe Apron - in lovely organic cotton canvas!

At long last, I will have more than 3 aprons for sale at the Littlest! No one else may have noticed but I've never managed to make more than a few of these lovely Cafe-style aprons as they tend to be last on the list and/or IKEA discontinued the fabric I used to use for them. This year, since I found a lovely organic cotton canvas, I have a stack - 12 to be precise - in grey, taupe and 2 in natural. I'm really pleased with this apron, it's my own design, and some folks even wear it around the house, over their ski pants, so I'm told! You will feel very stylish and like you can pull off an amazing meal in minutes without messing your hair-do when you wear this, or maybe you can already do that in the kitchen! Also a great style for the gourmet men in our lives. I hope you like yours as much as I love mine!
The Cafe Apron - in lovely organic cotton canvas!

No comments: